white day
Today was white day. This means that men, that recieved chocolate on valentines day have to give (large amounts of) white chocolate back to the girls. As just a piece of chocolate would be boring, I tried to build a snowman with small white chocolate bricks - and failed miserably. Jose then tried to create a 3D snowman with some CAD software which also proved to be more difficult that imagined. So I resented to build an iglu and use a hair dryer to prevent the result from falling appart. Jose thought it looks like Osama Bin Ladens bunker or something, but I am quite happy with my iglu. Actually two of them :-P.

I went to office really early to place the iglus on the desks of the girls in question and managed to do so undetected. The girls were quite happy and had no idea where the chocolate things came from. At least until Hanjoong had a look at the cardboard I placed the iglus on and deduced that it probably came from me... Thanks Hanjoong!

I went to office really early to place the iglus on the desks of the girls in question and managed to do so undetected. The girls were quite happy and had no idea where the chocolate things came from. At least until Hanjoong had a look at the cardboard I placed the iglus on and deduced that it probably came from me... Thanks Hanjoong!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home