成程 (Naru Hodo) - IC in Japan^H^H Cote d'Azur^H^H USA

Friday, January 20, 2006

雪が降ってる (yuki ga futteru) it is snowing :-)

Finally there is snow in Atsugi :-). It is very funny because Atsugi is about the same latitude as the north of Africa :-P. It is very cold at the moment but according to the weather forecast it will change into rain soon, so I took some quick pictures. Somebody even tried to build a 雪だるま (yuki daruma - snowman) :-P. Unfortunately it was already in a pretty bad shape when I took the picture (it is the small pile of snow left of the white car). I cannot wait to go snowboarding :-], but it is still two weeks until we go to Nagano... Meanwhile some Pictures / Video clips.


Note: The large tower is the place I work at. Click to see the Movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home