成程 (Naru Hodo) - IC in Japan^H^H Cote d'Azur^H^H USA

Monday, May 22, 2006

Nintendo DS lite...


Finally my long awaited Nintendo DS arrived and I started to play my first game in Japanese. The game I choose is 悪魔城ドラキュラ (Akuma shiro dorakyura - engl. title Castlevania). I heared that some people bought a Nintendo DS only to play Castlevania, so it has to be a really good game :-). So far (I am about half way through the introductionary dialog) I am quite happy with the story. It is rated for age 12, so I hope I will be easy enough so I am able to play it. The Japanesese words used in the game so far are ok, but it really should not get more difficult. Especially the small Kanji are difficult to read (and hence very difficult to lookup int the electronic kanji dictionary...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home