Master Thesis at the Cote d, Azur :D
My last exam in Japanese is done! Finally :D.
The next step will be the Master Thesis (German Diplomarbeit). I got the chance to do it in the South of France. I don't speak any Franch,yet, but I for sure will be forced to learn some quickly there :P. The place is called Sophia-Antipolis and the intitute is called INRIA an according to some pictures it is right between the Cote d' Azur and the south-west end of the Alps :D.
As I lack on the side of French geography, my French friend Guillaume provided me with a map:
The next step will be the Master Thesis (German Diplomarbeit). I got the chance to do it in the South of France. I don't speak any Franch,yet, but I for sure will be forced to learn some quickly there :P. The place is called Sophia-Antipolis and the intitute is called INRIA an according to some pictures it is right between the Cote d' Azur and the south-west end of the Alps :D.
As I lack on the side of French geography, my French friend Guillaume provided me with a map:

1 Comments:
ahahaha i was sure it could be usefull....:p
By
minou-san, at 9:45 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home